Desvendar Mitos Rurais&Urbanos enraízados nas gentes da Caprilândia. Imagens, Histórias, Música, Curiosidades, Similitudes, Sexo, Loucura e muito mais...numa viagem de imagens do Biollante para a Blogosfera.
Geo-Targeted RSS Ads Surprise Advertisers Google has quietly been running geo-targeted contextual ads in RSS feeds for several months, but many advertisers, agencies, and analysts contacted by ClickZ were surprised to learn about the placements. Good blog. I like what I have read. Like the colors too. I have a auto loan, site. If a auto loan is of interest to you, then please take a look at it!
Geo-Targeted RSS Ads Surprise Advertisers
ResponderEliminarGoogle has quietly been running geo-targeted contextual ads in RSS feeds for several months, but many advertisers, agencies, and analysts contacted by ClickZ were surprised to learn about the placements.
Good blog. I like what I have read. Like the colors too. I have a auto loan, site. If a auto loan is of interest to you, then please take a look at it!